Friday, January 13, 2012

The Beginning of Something Great

Hey all,
I started this blog for an English class of mine at UVU, and the point of it is to examine the book Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte in depth. Each time I finish a chapter, I will post my thoughts, ideas, questions, any audio/visual material I find appropriate for the themes, etc. In return, I would greatly appreciate your thoughts and comments.
The point of the assignment was to come up with something fantastically creative to go with the novel of my choosing. Now, I have studied Jane Eyre before, but I also realize the fact that there is a lot of information in the 527 pages of this book, and that it cannot possibly all be discovered in reading it one or two times. It is most likely that I could read this book a thousand times and not find everything.
I'm not just doing this blog for the grade, though. I love this story so much. I don't even need to argue my point.
Well, now that I've summed up what this is about, I will post again once I've finished a chapter or two.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment